- 9,000,000 Millionaires
- 27,000,000 people who make more than $50,000 per year, but choosenot to get insurance
- 22,000,000 Young adults who can afford insurance, but choose not to
- 14,000,000 People who can already get medicaid, but choose not to
- 11,000,000 Illegal Immigrants
- 23,000,000 People who are actually insured. That’s right; you’ve been lied to…surprised?
Sunday, April 11, 2010
This blog has some interesting statistics about the uninsured folks on whose behalf our friends in Washington foisted the Health Care bill upon us.